We often come across situations when we do require the services of a professional. For example, whenever there is a pipe leakage or the roof is damaged, we quickly dial the number of a professional service provider to repair the damages. These and several similar services are hired on a regular basis; however what about the tree related services? We hardly remember when the last time the service of an arborist was hired.
These arborists are those individuals who are liable for executing the tree related services which are compositely referred as tree surgery. Every single of these professionals play an essential role in maintaining the safety and health of the trees, thus protecting our environment. In most of the cases, the services and Tree Surveys in Darras Hall provided by an arborist might not be so essential. In case, a decision has been made regarding the type of tree work to be carried out, it becomes essential to hire the services of a professional arborist, especially during the bad weathers when there are chances of accidents occurring, leading to damage and loss of properties and lives respectively.
The noticeable potential hazards alerts those living in the vicinity of the trees, however there are few signs which often go unnoticed. These unnoticed signs tend to give rise to risky and life-threatening situations. Let’s take a look at some of those signs which tend to go unnoticed:
- Cracks developing around the roots or the roots rising off the ground. These are quite evident during high windy weather, thus indicating an unstable root system.
- Areas of constant water logging around the drip line; in such a case, immediate advice is necessary for avoiding long term damage to the roots.
- Just like humans, trees are also affected with several plant & tree specific diseases, old pruning wounds, and branches fallen from the trees. Some of these fungi are quite large, attached to the host tree. Fungus like kreztchmeria deusta, sycamore and horse chestnut are some of the commonly occurring ones in the trees.
- Areas of rapid swelling that causes the tree bark to flake off. This particular incident might happen over a prolonged period of time. It is easy to check them since they would be quite different in comparison to the normal patterned ones. Check for lumps, bulges and bumps which indicates the structural weakness of the trees.
- Trees that are in contact with the over running electric or telephone wires should be dealt with immediate action. Professional advice such as Tree Pruning in Stocksfield is necessary on the very first instance you notice such a situation.
These are just some of the situations which usually tend to get unnoticed by us. However, it is necessary to start taking care of the trees as soon as they start over growing into nearby properties. Remember to contact the professional tree service providers as early as possible.